Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Big Gold Belt on Del Rio= CLASS!

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: The Big Gold Belt on Del Rio= CLASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWImpact View Post
I'm not going to try to predict what WWE will do with Del Rio in the coming months, but I would definitely have to agree that the World Heavyweight Championship suits him. Not just appearance-wise, but ever since ADR turned face and won the title, I have been much more interested in him than I ever was when he was a heel. The decision to make him champion, for whatever reason it was brought on, may end up turning into a very good thing for WWE.

I know that Dolph Ziggler will become World Heavyweight Champion soon. I'm very excited to see that happen and I do believe that he's ready. However, I have to admit that I would really like to see ADR get a strong reign with the belt before Ziggler relieves him of it. When he does, I do think they will have a good feud over the title. If nothing else, it'll be the freshest thing on SmackDown in awhile.
Ziggler cashing on Del Rio will be a great thing. Cashing in on your most over babyface is instant heat. The clinics these two will put on in the ring.

What the heck really made WWE just decide to magically put the title on Del Rio? Anyway, it's one of the best dman things they could have done.