Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be honest,Do you actually agree with America's First Amendment?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default Be honest,Do you actually agree with America's First Amendment?

For those who are ignorant of this America's first amendment is "Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press, as well as the right to assemble and petition the government"

I myself am a huge supporter or free speech,I have never agreed with silencing anybody no matter how vile and disgusting their statement would be.To me if you don't like a statement simply ignore it or reply with your own statement to destroy the statement you disliked.Silencing people is for the cowardly and weak who cannot defend themselves simply by speaking,Thats what I think anyway.

Reason I made this thread is because I was discussing this with my sister,She actually disagrees and says while she does agree with freedom of religion she is not the type that thinks all freedom of speech should be protected.We discussed and spoke of the Westboro Baptist Church members and I even stated that I think nobody is allowed to silence them even if they are disgusting human beings,She disagreed and stated free speech should not always be protected and even that some should be punished or put on exile for stating certain things.

What do you think? Just be honest,Honesty is always more interesting to read.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote