Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #57 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

After the last season, True Blood. The first season was the best season, I think, and the third season was second best. But the last season was just, to put it in the vernacular, a hot mess. Being originally from Louisiana, I do like that there's a popular show there, but I think it might be time to put True Blood to rest (even though they haven't adapted all the books yet, but they did so rather loosely anyway) or fix the things they broke in the last season. It used to be so addictive, but I would rather wince for the right reasons, not because the writing is bad.

Also, the WWE product currently (PG's got nothing to do with it). I've been a fan for so many years, but I'd rather not watch and be irritated than watch and complain every week. If they get better, then everything is fun under the sun with me, but I don't watch out of tradition. I've always watched out of enjoyment. Enjoyment denied = no get my viewership.

Last edited by Mrs. Austin Aries : 01-22-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline   Reply With Quote