Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #3802 (permalink)
Stroker Ace
Stroking is the Antidote

Stroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
Lol HHH surprised me the most when he tried it out....mainly because it was pretty scary lol. But he and no one looked as bad as Cody does with that fucked up thing on his face lol...it seriously looks like a caterpillar went slowly across his face while taking a shit
God I just get sick from looking at that moustache, I hope neither Roman, Seth or Dean are dumb enough to think they could ever pull that off like Cody unfortunately did.