Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]
View Single Post
post #451 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 12:55 AM
mblonde09
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Hands View Post
The funny thing about Punk is, despite people saying that he doesn't have "the look" or that he doesn't care about how he presents himself, I'd say at least 50% of the most striking, memorable and unique imagery in WWE over the last few years has occurred during a Punk segment. Indian-style on the ramp is obvious. Manson-Jesus with his family. Cutting a promo on Jerry Lawler whilst sitting on the announcer's desk. Blowing McMahon a kiss. Singing happy birthday to a distressed child. His BITW t-shirt. Talking to Jericho with a towel around his head to hide his baldness. Heyman holding the title aloft. Even something simple and obvious like ripping the WWE logo off the mic the other week. He gets presentation in a way that almost no one else in the company seems to. Whether that's as important to a John. Q. Everyman as the stereotypical wrestler's build, I dunno. Probably not. But I'd definitely say it's a trait that'll make WWE forgive a lot of Punk's shortcomings, perceived or actual.
Great post. This is why Punk is the best in the world - and this is what the Punk-haters can't - or simply refuse to comprehend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome