Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Egyptian could spend 5 years in prison for his atheistic views + Petition

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gandhi
Searching for a new identity

Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Egyptian could spend 5 years in prison for his atheistic views + Petition

Quote:
Abdel Aziz Mohamed Albaz was arrested recently in Kuwait on charges of blasphemy. Whether you are an Atheist or a Muslim or a Christian, nobody deserves to be jailed or punished for having atheistic views. He did not hurt anybody. He did not steal, he did not assault anyone, he did not vandalize someone's property. He is simply a well articulated Egyptian Atheist who speaks his mind. He expressed himself in writing peacefuly a rather gentle articles. We need your help to pressure the Kuwaiti government to release him from this unjust imprisonment.
Please join us in DEFENSE of free speech and freedom of thought.
Thank you!
Sign petition here

They still didn't get me though so thats always a plus,Yes I can be sent to jail for simply being an atheist who speaks against islam or christianity thats how fucked up the middle east is.

This isn't a thread for religious talk,I just made this thread so people can sign this petition because there's still hope for people like me in Kuwait,If the Kuwaiti government were to send all atheist Arabs who talk against religion in prison trust me they'd be sending ALLOT of Arabs in prison.

Also no this isn't the first time something like this happend,Alber Saber "google him" an Egyptian atheist was arrested too for the same reason just a few months ago only he was in Egypt which is even more fucked up considering the Egyptian president is a member of the muslim brotherhood.
Feminism has never been about equality. Not since day 1. All the poor schmucks who are out there defending it claiming "there are some extreme feminists". No, the whole movement has always been a lie. They didn't want votes for all women. Just the rich. There were more men in the suffrage movement than women. They wanted to vote too & many didn't. When they handed out feathers to shame men into going to war, how was that about equality? Sending boys as young as 14 off to die while they sat at home furious they couldn't vote to send'em?. Modern feminism's even worse. Its bothered about more females driving trains than men losing their kids forever or being duped in paternity fraud. What kind of selfish devious movement is that?
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote