Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #15059 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Randy Orton vs Super Crazy (Smackdown 3-3-06) - ★★½
- Short and sweet. Also the one occasion where Orton comes out to "This Fire Burns". The version they had for him wasn't all that out of place with him as Vince suggested. "Burn in My Light" is still better, though.
Is that their awesome match? b/c I recall them having a really competitive match that I marked for heading into WrestleMania 22. Or maybe it was the Rumble. idk. I could look it up but I figured I'd ask first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Dick View Post
Hadn't seen Eddie/JBL Judgment Day '04 in years so decided to pop in Eddie's DVD. I'd have to re-watch a couple matches like the Wrestlemania 20 triple threat, Foley/Orton and Eddie/Brock but it's right up there with the best matches of 2004. Best chair shot in company history, best blade job in company history, and some of the most amazing visuals a WWE match has ever had make this what it is. The beauty of it is those intangibles and from my personal experience it's not a match that just holds up, it gets more memorable and unbelievable with each viewing.

****1/2 - amazing.