Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #15056 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

How fitting that there's some BORK talk just as I finally got done watching his match with Taker at Unforgiven 02.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (Unforgiven 2002) - ★★★★
- Great match that starts off slow for the first ten minutes but then becomes exciting after the first ref bump. And holy shit @ those two chair shots from Taker. Although the first one makes you worried about the CHAIR, lol. Finish was also good for the plan since they wanted them to officially settle it at the HIAC classic.

Undertaker vs Kurt Angle (Smackdown 3-3-06) - ★★★★
- Another good match between these two and excellent follow-up to their No Way Out masterpiece. Great callback spots and ring action throughout. I wonder, though, were the Spanish announcers only there so Mark could run from their announce table and splash into Taker at the end or did they have another purpose since they normally only work PPVs?

Randy Orton vs Super Crazy (Smackdown 3-3-06) - ★★
- Short and sweet. Also the one occasion where Orton comes out to "This Fire Burns". The version they had for him wasn't all that out of place with him as Vince suggested. "Burn in My Light" is still better, though.