Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #15050 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 PM
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Watched some random matches last night I have a soft spot for 96 and 97 WWE. I will say with all 3 matches they had something that not many matches have today which is a big time feel a match you must see when it happens type feeling.

Buried Alive Match
Mankind vs. The Undertaker (In Your House:Buried Alive)-***

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart (Survivor Series 96)-****

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (King of the Ring 97)-***1/2

Just really enjoyed the Buried Alive match a lot more than I expected it was brutal stiff and some cringe worthy bumps from Mankind. These two just had great chemistry and this is probably in the top half of their series. The only thing that kind of through the match off was a random small package spot on the grave that sent them tumbling down the hill. It had me laughing which might have not been the reaction they were going for.

The SCSA vs Hart match wasn't on the same level as their Wrestlemania match but was awesome in it's own way. They started with some good limb work and chain wrestling and slowly got more intense as the match went on. I also love the ending.

SCSA and Shawn Michaels were on point in this match their is just nothing to dislike about this match besides the ending and I would put this above their Wrestlemania 14 match.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome