Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

Ultimate Warrior (its a long shot.. he really did ransom vince, you dont cross the boss)
Taz- for commentary
The Hardy Boyz- come back to WWE even if for a short stint to get in as a team because they earned it wrestling for WWE for tenure and accomplishments alone
Team 3D- see above!
The Macho Man Randy Savage... OOOOH YEEEEAAAHHH!
Rikishi
Paul Heyman
Vince Russo
Goldberg ABSOLUTELY deserves it
Rey Mysterio
Christian
mainly they just need to build a fuckin building already. I mean HOF really doesn't mean a whole lot unless there is a building you can go to see it all! They could make it really sick if they wanted to, and with how much they spent on Lindas failed campaign they could have made it easily.
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote