Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #1091 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinRiver View Post
Was disappointed to write it too, my friend. Not to say you won't like it, though. The Big Roar was pretty good I agree, and Wolf's Law doesn't hit the mark.

Yeah, I was expecting Rhydian, Ritzy and Matt to build on their sound and take new risks going forward. One thing I did notice on the Big Roar was the lack in consistancy. You had some great tracks squeezed in with some mediocre ones, and that did bring it down a notch. It's unfortunate since "The Everchanging Spectrum of a Lie" started things off beautifully, but TJF only seldomly sustained that power throughout.

On a side note, not sure I can fathom much more promising acts letting me down this year. Wasn't thrilled with the new Broadcast's OST for Berberian Sound, and Nosaj Thing's follow up to his 2009 glitch-hop masterpiece was especially disappointing given how great the first album was.