Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #15043 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

How many matches did Eddie and Rey have in WWE? I know one in 2004 shortly after Wrestlemania, one in the first SD of 05 and their series that started from WM21 until the steel cage match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Well he worked vs Benoit at Rebellion 2000 and I don't recall the match being special. Think I like the A-Train match at Summerslam more, tbh. So in the case of your statement I'm almost inclined to disagree, haha. But, for the sake of wanting an Eddie vs Undertaker match over the ones I got vs Heidenreich & Reigns, I'll agree.
And what are the chances that Benoit/Taker being paired in 03 would have been better than Rebellion 00? I say 10 out of 10. That's like saying Angle/Taker wouldn't work three or four years later based on their Fully Loaded match. (and completely ignoring that SD classic)