Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - one good thing about your least liked wrestler and one bad thing about your fav?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012 VladMan2012
Default Re: one good thing about your least liked wrestler and one bad thing about your fav?

One good thing about Jeff Hardy is how, despite his lack of talent, he's somehow, someway able to connect with the fans and get them behind him with his form of charisma. No idea how he has it, but he's got it, and lots of it too. I remember his last two years 2008-2009 when he was receiving massive pops from the crowd whenever his music hit or whenever he stepped foot on the stage. Putting my strong Pyro-level dislike for him, me calling him "uncharismatic" would be an invalid and ignorant thing to say on my behalf.

One bad thing about Undertaker is that he's literally on his last legs. I understand nothing lasts forever and all, but I'm having a hard time envisioning WWE and future WrestleMania's without "The Phenom", "The Deadman", "The Demon of Death Valley" and well... you get the point. He's been my all-time favorite for as long as I can remember and the day he retires will break my heart. There's a new Chris Benoit in Daniel Bryan, a new Goldberg in Ryback, a new Hulk Hogan in John Cena, etc but they'll always only be one Undertaker - he's irreplaceable and nobody can fill in his void.

Last edited by VladMan2012 : 01-21-2013 at 02:10 PM.
VladMan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote