Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
I believe in the importance of catchphrases.

Attitude catchphrases:
"3:16 says I just whopped you're ass"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER "

vs

Current catchphrases
Punk; " I demand respect", Cena: ??, Ziggler : ???, Ryback "Feed me more"
It wasn't the catchphrases, it was the delivery. "If ya smell...," "It doesn't matter," so on never took genius, it took delivery. The writers could come up with it overnight if they wanted to. Lol if nothing else hire Rock and Austin as catchphrase consultants.

I don't mean to bash your pt, because I love those catchphrases. But Rock and Austin were all about how they said it in my opinion. And Ziggler's got "stealing the show," which is actually a legitimate pt on his part, he basically says the same thing in real life about giving the best performance on the card.
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote