Wrestling Forum banner

If John Cena was a heel, what gimmick would you want him to have besides thuganomics?

4K views 36 replies 34 participants last post by  truk83 
#1 ·
Since John Cena's current gimmick as a face has gotten very stale, What heel gimmick would you want him to have besides thuganomics?

#35 ·
Re: If John Cena was a heel, what gimmick would you want him to have besides thuganom

Corporate Thug
The ONLY correct answer.

"Continue buying tickets so I can continue to buy these chains you see around my damn neck"

#17 · (Edited)
Re: If John Cena was a heel, what gimmick would you want him to have besides thuganom

Imagine that.:cool:

Beer Money coming in from TNA doing an invasion angle ending in a 3 v 3 match where Beer Money have a secret partner. That partner ends up being John Cena and the nWo is reborn better than ever before bro.

Reactions: Guy LeDouche
#5 ·

Turn him heel and put him again in a feud with Brock, with Lesnar as the baby face. This can b the main event of Wm 30, The Ass-Kicker vs The Ass- Kisser

#7 ·

No, I don't want a heel change, I want him off my screen. Turning him heel will just cause more damage to wrestling.

#10 ·

Just like now.

They need to make him become anything that the IWC say that he is: Kiddy, super-heroic, but use it as an annoying thing. For example: A heel Cena will have more and more goofy shirts.

#13 ·
He already is the biggest heel in the company.

It sounds weird, but having Cena go full fledged bad guy would actually be like a face turn

I can't stand when people say this. NO HE'S NOT. His character has NO heelish to it at all. He's still a superhero in wrestling.

#25 ·

He should just play up the Super Cena fact, Casuals would hate him for being heel and smarks would hate him for playing up characteristically what we hate the most in his current character.

#27 ·

Easy. John Cena becomes 'the worst man in the history of the world'.
He crosses the street without looking both ways, he steals petty shit from other wrestlers despite being a millionaire and it emerges that all the 'sick children' he was visiting were actually paid midgets who helped him convince people he was a nice guy.
Every match, the midgets would carry Cena to the ring on a giant throne whilst a moustachioed Freak Show owner flogs them from behind to keep things moving.

#28 · (Edited)

Corporate Prick/Corporate Champion is a good one. Take John's charisma while using everything the WWE is forcing him to be, against the fans.

It's either that or a combo of the Supercena/Dr. of Thuganomics (Think RTWM last year and the promos he used against the Rock), with a bit of darker edge (Eminem 2010 dark). Have him go emo while having a thugghis edge. Basically like his own Hollywood Hogan or how Rocky became The Rock.

#29 ·

Brings back his THE Prototype gimmick from UPW.

Imagine him coming out to the ring and saying that he is only programmed to do 5 moves so thats all he can do.

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DIAKnGujUVM

#31 ·

stay exactly as he is so that people who hate him now will continue to hate him, but make him into a coward a cheater and a backstabber etc. so all the kids/marks hate him too

have him win matches via cheating then give a big 'hustle loyalty respect' lecture - would get big heat imo

#32 ·

Condescending, corporate asshole who represents the 2%, degrading the 98%. He WILL get booed by the vast majority I assure you.

#34 ·

his current gimmick, tweaked ever so slightly with him wrestling a heel style and being more aggressive, more of his troll face and just be 'potrayed' as a heel by commentators and such.

#37 ·

Just be himself, and roast the shit out of the fans, and wrestlers. Show him backstage running shit, and making sure everyone knows their role. Would love to hear Cena making fun of fans, and wrestlers because he could. I don't want to see him rapping about it either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.