Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #27 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013

RAW Review

I don't know if Barrett is just stupid or if he is plain crazy for challenging Undertaker's streak because Barrett if anything he is like all the other 20 men who have tried but have failed miserably in trying to end Undertaker's streak, like does he have a death wish? Barrett should know that facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania especially is like facing someone that is not from this earth and if Barrett needs any further lessons, just ask Shawn Michaels, facing Taker ended his career or ask Triple H who has never been the same since facing Taker or any of Undertaker's other WrestleMania victims or even ask The Undertaker's brother Kane who faced Taker twice, Barrett has no idea what he is getting into, like you would think he would go after the WWE Championship or even the World Heavyweight Championship but he shocks the world once again by saying he wants to use his Royal Rumble title shot to face Taker at Mania, when Barrett could have easily have been in the main event challenging for a title

The Rock is now the new RAW General Manager, this is awesome, this is great, and I love how he Rock Bottoms CM Punk to end the show, that was great and now Punk definitely has the odds stacked against him for the Elimination Chamber because now he has to defend his WWE Championship inside the Elimination Chamber against 5 other superstars but Punk he won last year's Chamber to retain his WWE Championship, so Punk I think he will do it again for the 2nd year in a row, but Punk having to defend his title against Miz, Kofi, Cena, Rey and Ryback, then Punk definitely is screwed but The Shield they can't interfere in the Chamber, so Punk's title reign is definitely at risk here

Rey is back and in fine form against Rhodes beating him, now I wonder just who will be next for Rey

Miz and Kofi's rivalry has been brewing for a while now ever since Kofi beat Miz for that IC Title, but even then when Miz turned face, I honestly felt like he could never really be a true face, Miz is just a natural born heel to me and in this segment it definitely showed when he laid out Kofi yet again which was great

The masked man I have a feeling he will make an appearance next week or even be revealed next week

And The Usos becoming WWE Tag Team Champions beating Team Hell No, I loved it because now Kane and Bryan can go their separate ways
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote