Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #3175 (permalink)
Oakue
Apollo Zapp

Oakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missed
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

I saw an extra thing where Peter Dinklage said he was reading the books and he started throwing out acting mechanisms of Tyrion in season 1 that don't appear until book 2 and 3 and realized he was messing up the part by doing that. So he stopped reading the books. I think it had to do with the sky cell scenes. He said he made them shoot it over because his walk, talk, and way he carried himself was not the Tyrion from book 1 in his opinion.

I imagine it's things like that, that never even cross my mind when trying to figure out why they don't read the books. I imagine it could mess you up, especially with them changing some things around in the adaptation.