Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Tony Tornado
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Alex Riley- Has a lot of charisma. Could be a big star if he improves his ring work.
Hunico and camacho- Hunico is amazing and one of the most spectacular guys to watch in the ring. Camacho is mediocre and could easily be replaced.
Curt Hawkins- Very talented. Showed his potential on NXT. Will probably never get a chance to show his skills.
Derrick Bateman- Could be a very over comedy guy if given an opportunity.
Epico and primo- Both great workers (Primo is excellent) and you need true tag teams even if they're jobbers.
Evan Bourne- Seriously? He's super talented. If he lays off the pipe he'll be an over midcarder for life.
Ezekiel Jackson- Well, he's not talented but a guy his size is always helpful. With the right gimmick he could be useful.
Jack swagger- I'm not a fan of his but plenty of people are. He's a big guy who's a good worker. There's not plenty of those.
Jimmy and jey USO- Like Primo and Epico but as babyfaces. They deserve their spot.
Jtg- Good jobber both as a heel and as a face.
Justin Gabriel- Great worker, no charisma. Jobber for life.
Mason Ryan- Same as Ezekiel.
Michael mcguilicutty-Great worker. Apparently HHH likes him so if he gets a new gimmick he could turn into a good talent.
Percy Watson- He's talented but I feel he'll never amount to anything. Maybe as a comedy guy.
Ted dibiase- Agree with you. He has no redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.
Tensai- He's good where he is. Credible jobber.
Yoshi tastu- Obligatory japanese wrestler. He's funny on Santino's show and he's a good worker.

Jobbers are necessary. Most of the guys above have something to offer. They can't all be stars.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome