Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Last 4 men standing at the Royal Rumble..

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Last 4 men standing at the Royal Rumble..

John Cena - Because they've built this up as being his year with the fact that last year wasn't. I believe the WWE will probably end up going down the road of having Cena win the thing and beat The Rock for the title at Wrestlemania, signifying an era of a Cena title reign, sadly.

Ryback - Because they have continued to push the guy down our throats. I have no idea what The Shields involvement will be though, I want them to interfere and eliminate him, but I think they'll do the old Shield all come in and Ryback eliminates them all one by one, probably by gorilla pressing Rollins out of the ring onto Reigns and Ambrose. Plus they probably want to create a future Wrestlemania moment by having Cena and Ryback go face to face like we've never seen it before.

Sheamus - Oh look, another guy they continued to push down our throats. He will no doubt be in the final four with the commentators bigging up the fact he won it last year and he is looking to become one of a few men who have won the thing two times on the bounce.

Antonio Cesaro - Because I happen to think the WWE are very high on this guy as am I. And for some reason they always have an outsider as one of the final four men. Plus they need a heel in there somewhere. He'd more than likely be eliminated first though allowing the three faces to square off and "split" the crowd.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote