Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **Fun** Royal Rumble Match 2013 Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
manga4life
Learning to break kayfabe

manga4life 50 - 100
Default Re: **Fun** Royal Rumble Match 2013 Predictions

So, who's pumped up for the Royal Rumble 2013? I'm looking forward to the World Heavyweight Championship bout between Alberto Del Rio and Big Show as well as the WWE Championship match between Punk and The Rock, I'm also looking forward to the Rumble it'self. I'm thinking that CM Punk is going to retain his title against The Rock, he's been on such a roll over the past year and The Rock has only wrestled a couple of matches in the past year and a half and I think the ring rust will be too much to let The Rock keep up with the younger and quicker CM Punk.

I also see Alberto Del Rio winning his bout and defending his title successfully due to the roll he's been on lately as well, even though The Big Show has looked strong over the past several months I can see him ending up confused against Del Rio who I think a lot of competitors are still trying to completely figure out. I guess we'll know for sure in less than a week! As for the Rumble itself? I'm pulling for Sheamus or Randy Orton to win it and go to WrestleMania to challenge for one of the two major championships, I'm guessing Cena will probably win though.

Who enters first and second? - The Miz

Who's first to be eliminated? - A Bushwacker

Surprise entries? - Brooklyn Brawler, New Age Outlaws, Bushwackers

Superstar with most eliminations - Ryback

That number of most Eliminations being? - 8

Who enters #30? - Kane

Last 2 to be eliminated? - Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton

Winner of the Rumble? - John Cena

Blog - http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com : 4/14/13 - "CLASSIC GAMING, finding old school gems is fun."

Major (World) Championships I recognize/follow
World Heavyweight Championship (as of 2009)
WWE Championship (as of 2009)
ROH World Championship (since inception)
IWGP Heavyweight Championship (since inception)
manga4life is offline   Reply With Quote