Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #3387 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Scorpio View Post
To me the top players are the top players. The argument that the top players are defensive ones is kind of dumb to me. To be a top player, one would think you need an all court game. Being able to defend, attack, volley, serve, it all goes into being a complete player. If your only good at one or two things you will struggle and the best players can exploit you. I recall Federer losing to Isner last year in Davis cup because Isner was able to blow him away with his serve and use his forehand like a boss. Different styles exist and can work, but if you are a player with a a deficiency, the best players will ask the big questions and look to break you down.
Primarily defensive is what i've said. Of course the top players are all court players, but Murray, Djokovic, Nadal are Primarily defensive, just as Federer is primarily offensive.

STAN DA MAN!!!