Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #48 (permalink)
VRsick
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

VRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friendsVRsick needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
<- Carries gun at all times, whether it be concealed carry or open carry. Did it before all of this nonsense kicked off, and the fact that I continue to do it does not make me a redneck, either. Deal with it. Not that you would see me, or anyone else actually carrying a gun in person with your own eyes, what with averaging 45 posts a day and all.
You must have a tiny dick and probably got bullied in school. Does the gun make you feel stronger and like a badass? You are probably the type of person who would get into an argument, challenge the person to fight, pull your gun on them and then call them a pussy.

Super pro gun people are a crazy bunch. The government is never going to barge into you house and force you to hand over your LEGAL guns. I think you should have to prove you are not a fucking psycho and are properly trained in how to handle a weapon safely before you can own one, after that, buy all the guns you want for whatever reason you feel.

And to the people like the guy who brought his ar-15 into a store with him just because he can, fuck off. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I can legally walk around covered in my own shit, doesn't mean i should. Just makes you an attention whore.
VRsick is offline   Reply With Quote