Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
Bo Wyatt
#Boliever

Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt Bo Wyatt
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

I agree with you OP.

You got:

Del Rio - I dont like him that much but for the latina fanbase he is needed and loved.
Wade Barret - talented brit
Antonio Cesaro - One of my new favs. He is absolutely awsomesauce in the ring. Shame they waste him with a stereotypical foreign gimmick.
D Bryan - He is great in the ring. He showed us that with his matches against Punk. Is wasted in the tag team division. Could be dangerous for the future.
Riley -he have the looks, just get him to improve more in the ring etc and we got ourselves a superstar
Big E Langston - could be a new big wrestler ala Mark Henry/Ryback/Brock.
Cody Rhodes - he still got some years left and if just pushed right he could be something.
Damien Sandow - My fav of the new blood. He have the charisma, the in ring skill and the mic skill. Also, he have a great gimmick.
Dean Ambrose - Promising talent that got much of it all.
Ziggler - I didnt actually know if I would put him in this list first, he is quite old, been in the biz for a long time. If he just stays healthy thou, he got some fine years infront of him.
CM Punk - He have more years to give. With his attitude he could leave in a near future thou.
Evan Bourne - If he just stops with the drugs. Hes a much needed high flyer and got the looks.
Heath Slater - yeh he got that charisma. Hes just a bit thin thou.
Jack Swagger - he got talent, loads of talent. He just sucks hard on everything around the ring.
The Usos - as a tag team they are great and they feel like a tag team.
Justin Gabriel - A fun to watch high flyer.
Kofi Kingston - As Justin, just with loads more charisma.
Roman Reigns - promising talent.
Seth Rollins - see above.
Sin Cara - If he just improved on everything. He got the mask, a great ring name, and great moves(if he didnt botch so much)
Zack Ryder - I like this guy. He showed before that hes willing to work his ass off to get more tv time. Right now thou, hes just a whining little bitch.

Another note: Get more peeps like Kofi, Bourne, Gabriel, Sin Cara and you could do something great with the ic belt, or make a new division.
Bo Wyatt is online now   Reply With Quote