Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3381 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 AM
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quarter Final Lineup Complete!!

Federer vs. Tsonga

Yeh I look forward to Tsonga/Fed, based on form I think Fed should win but it might be tough as Tsonga has been playing really well this tournament too. Could go four sets maybe.

Murray vs. Chardy

Chardy is playing very well and may cause Murray a few problems as Murray still hasn't really been tested in the tournament so far. I think Murray should work out Chardy's game though and go through without any huge issues. It could maybe go four sets, although I think he should still win in three.

Ferrer vs. Almagro

Almagro is actually playing a very good tournament so this could be a close one. Although every time I say that about a Ferrer match he seems to win fairly easily and loses in the semi finals. I think either player could win, although I predict Ferrer in five sets.

Djokovic vs. Berdych

I think it's the most interesting quarter final match just due to the big question marks over Djokovic and how he may be feeling after his epic match with Wawrinka along with Berdych and how well he's playing this tournament. I think Berdych will cause a lot of problems for Djokovic but Djokovic and his resolve will see him come through this match in four or five sets.

SEMI FINALS

Novak Djokovic vs. David Ferrer
Roger Federer vs. Andy Murray

Marking for: John Morrison, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome