Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #103 (permalink)
redban
Little Poppa Pump

redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000redban 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

I'll do a few 'Manias, but only main-events:

Wrestlemania X8:

Stone Cold vs Benoit
Rock (c) vs Hulk Hogan
HHH vs Jericho non-title

Comments: The Stone Cold vs Scott Hall match was a waste of time. A match with Benoit, though it had been done many times in the past year, would have been better. Rock vs Hogan was the main attraction, so add the belt to maintain its prestige. The way Jericho-HHH became an afterthought made the title-belt look bad.

Wrestlemania XIX:

Rock vs Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold vs Hulk Hogan
Kurt Angle (c) vs Brock Lesnar
HHH (c) vs Booker T
Benoit vs Undertaker

Comments: This was really the last time that Hogan-Austin and HBK-Rock were possible. I would keep Angle-Lesnar the way it was. I would also keep the HHH-Booker T feud but have Booker win. Benoit-Undertaker is a feud we never got see, unfortunately.

Wrestlemania XXV:

Edge (c) vs Jeff Hardy
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho (c) vs John Cena
HHH vs Randy Orton non-title

Comments: In real life, Jeff Hardy won the title at Armaggedon 2008. I would have held that off. Let him win the Royal Rumble and fight Edge at 'Mania (and win). I would keep Undertaker vs HBK the way it was. HHH vs Orton feud remains except without the belt. As for Jericho-Cena, remember in real life Cena returned at Survivor Series 08' and beat Jericho for the belt. I would have held that off. Let Jericho keep the belt until Wrestlemania where he loses to Cena.
redban is offline   Reply With Quote