Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 AM   #6971 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (feat. Joel - THE RIGHT ONE)

there's no point continually pointing to the media. im not refering to the english media. of course english players get away with so much more. just like spaniards in spain, italians in italy. i don't live in england, so it has no effect on what i believe. im only commenting about this board, where if hart makes that mistake there's a line of people to pounce on it. and mistakes should be pointed out.

people are continually pointing out de gea's shortcomings because there are people who won't accept that he has them. it's what blackandre says. once the shortcomings are addressed there's no real need to point it out every time i happens is there? the only way a player learns is through being told of their mistakes and working through them. if a player can't deal with that then tough titties, time to go. continually ignoring de gea's errors (that clearance, palming the ball back into the area) doesn't help anyone. won't make any difference from a wrestling forum, but at least we can try and have some less deluded fans around these parts.

as for hart, i've pointed out numerous times his weaknesses. and they are balls in the air and his distribution. yet we have the most clean sheets in the league.