Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm still holding out hope that someday WWE programming will stop consisting of the same fucking five matches on every show, week after week. In which case they will need roster depth again. But by all means, if they are going to continue to just keep doing the same crap 45834758345638745 times in a row by all means they might as well release everyone else, why the f not.
For the twenty guys i just said there are over 30 other wrestlers on tv who can job, offer different matches, different feuds, and not make it boring, the mid card is as strong as ever, what your asking is for these people to all be important, which I agree every single wrestler should be important, once again I hate that these people are wasting there time/talent doing nothing, my point is wwe is obviously not gonna change so I'm trying to understand why keep so many people doing nothing, and while I do believe there are talented ones on the list I do Believe that there are some doing literally nothing but collecting a pay check, by getting rid of these people that issue of having people not being utilized will stop, and not just that it will cause the bar to be raised for others in developmental to make sure they don't have this problem, Daniel Bryan was given nothing when he first started and he still made it so personal responsibility has to happen too, hopefully I answered your argument

Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome