Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

So from what I gathered is a few people are looking for that next top guy, the next big baby face is definitely what wwe is missing and I'm glad people agree that the mid card talent is there, the only thing is that I do believe punk was really close to becoming that guy, but he was booked incorrectly as a face and I have no idea why they turned him heel when he's accomplishing something a baby face should have had, I just think they went in a completely different direction with punk and it led to a stale route, but what's done is done, we just need that guy who can hopefully reach what punk was very close to doing.
It's obvious we need the anti hero, who is aiming to change the system of wwe who is giving the fans the adult alternative to cena, Austin just rebelled against his boss, the next person needs to rebel against the whole system, if they can get that storyline right then we will have our next top guy...by the way cm punk was close at the very beginning of his money in the bank run...

Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome