Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

TheZeroIsTheHero is an after thoughtTheZeroIsTheHero is an after thought
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNew2 View Post
Ted DiBiase has the talent and potential to be something within the WWE, but after Legacy he just dropped the ball and WWE left him to do...well, nothing. As for some of them, they are merely here to appease the international markets, like Yoshi.

But as someone stated earlier, the WWE needs jobbers that will lay down and make rising stars look good. It's what they've done for years and it's what they'll do for years to come.
Okay so I agree that wwe needs jobbers but do they really need this many? I'd understand if they were all on tv but a lot of these guys have been inactive for awhile now, but keep in mind there are jobbers still that aren't on this list, 3MB, Prime time players, brodus clay(close to being on this list), great khali(praying he ends up gone) Kofi Kingston, r truth, santino, sin cara, zack Ryder
And so on, they are all a tier above the people I listed and I believe they mean more to win against due to the
Having some kid of following or prove your stremgth gimmick like khali lane brodus and big show can offer, they all can offer more, love them or hate them, then any of the people on that list and I think that's more than enough jobbers don't you think?

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote