Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #15010 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I liked the A-Train & Heidenreich matches (specially on SVS) but you can't seriously deny that it would have been much better if Taker had spent some of those PPV slots wrestling better wrestlers in the SD roster, specially Eddie and Benoit.

Would have been so great if they could have had Eddie vs Taker for the WWE Championship in Great American Bash 04 instead of that shitty angle with Paul Bearer, Heyman & the Dudleyz for instance.
Well he worked vs Benoit at Rebellion 2000 and I don't recall the match being special. Think I like the A-Train match at Summerslam more, tbh. So in the case of your statement I'm almost inclined to disagree, haha. But, for the sake of wanting an Eddie vs Undertaker match over the ones I got vs Heidenreich & Reigns, I'll agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
A mascarita sagrada match cannot be a DUD. That defies ALL logic.
Agreed. And for the record, it's not a DUD match. Pretty standard lucha minis type bout. I'm sure you've seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zep81 View Post
Despite being a big Taker mark, I have a slightly noob question (plz don't hurt me Cal )

When dud he first start using the 'Snake Eyes' move?
Don't know when I can pinpoint and exact date, but I'm certain it was in the 90's. Really vague but that's my answer. Maybe he busted it out in his WCW tenure too. Only I really doubt it considering Snake Eyes was the move for Vinnie Vegas.