Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:15 AM   #1103 (permalink)
Pratchett
Carpe Jugulum

Pratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Book thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Mc_90 View Post
Im currently reading Heir to the Empire, something i've meant to read for years but only just got round to it.
The thing I like best about Zahn's "Heir to the Empire" trilogy is that it fits so well to be considered as Episodes 7, 8 and 9 in the overall storyline of the Star Wars universe. If you look at all the books that follow it in the timeline, there are so many characters in those three books that play significant roles in the books/stories to come. It pisses me off to think that Disney is probably just going to ignore them all.
Pratchett is offline   Reply With Quote