Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk's tweet about Lance Armstrong

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #119 (permalink)
Elijah89
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Elijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: CM Punk's tweet about Lance Armstrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Attention Whore 101.

Lance probably has no idea who the fuck his skinny fat ass is anyways. And I neither care for Lance nor am I defending him.
I like you. Because everything you have ever said about Go---I mean CM Punk has been absolute truth. Sad thing is, his marks refuse to believe it and continue to hang on every word he says.

He could wake up one day and change his whole outlook on life and tweet to his marks that he believes in God now. Then all of the CM Punk marks on this forum who are atheists will start believing in God as well.

(I like how all the Punk defenders are saying we are wrong about him attention seeking because he is using his personal twitter account and can therefore say whatever he wants. How does that make us wrong when we say he is an attention whore? What does him using his personal twitter account have to do with anything we are saying? CM Punk knew what he was doing. You guys honestly think he tweeted that just for the hell of it. I don't mind if some are Punk fans but they need to be intelligent enough to see how transparent he is.)
Elijah89 is offline   Reply With Quote