Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who would win a modern day Brawl For All?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Who would win a modern day Brawl For All?

Too hard to tell.

They had Dr. Death as a lock to win the original B4A, in fact the entire concept was created as a way launch Death's career as a bad-ass main event heel that Steve Austin could potentially feud with down the road. As it turned out, Bart Gunn came out of nowhere and dropped everyone to win the competition. I don't think that was expected at all, and it just goes to show that you never know who can take it when you have something like that with loose rules.

I'd put my money on Barrett for obviously reasons. Dude has a history of bare knuckle fighting.