Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Antonio Cesaro discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Antonio Cesaro discussion thread

I decided to make this thread because I see Antonio Cesaro is becoming a popular superstar amongst the IWC members, and it looks like WWE is high on him too. So this thread will be here for any discussion about his future matches and what you thought of it and and your overall opinion of the guy and what you think is in stored for him in the near future.

The other day Cesaro touted this and here's the quote...

Quote:
Antonio Cesaro touted being successful in the ring during an interview with Dailybulletin.com.

“I don’t think there’s any American who can beat me. I’m the greatest United States Champion in history,” Cesaro said.

Also in the interview, Cesaro mentions he doesn’t fear any other WWE Superstar.
“I have respect for the other superstars … but I wouldn’t say I fear anybody. Fear is what holds you back. Right now, my focus and goal is on the United States Championship, to defend (it) well, and to prove my point that nobody can beat me. The Royal Rumble is coming, and I have my eye on that as well.”
A lot of peeps are simply waiting for Antonio to have that defining opponent and it could be Miz, but a lot think a Swagger/Antonio feud could be the final outcome to this "no American has yet to beat me" angle. But there are still other options, so we'll see.

Anyways, discuss.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote