Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #101 (permalink)
Maelstrom21
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000Maelstrom21 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

Wrestlemania 2000

WWF Championship No DQ
Triple H (c) w/Stephanie McMahon vs. the Rock
Winner: the Rock
Rocky won the title at Backlash anyway, so why not let it happen at Wrestlemania. Fans get to go home happy with a face winning at the end. Change the result if you must to have Vince turn heel but I thought it was pretty pointless.

WWF Intercontinental Title Match 2/3 Falls
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Chris Benoit
Winner: Chris Benoit
I took very few booking liberties but I will take one here. To seperate the titles into two matches, let's have Kurt Angle lose the IC title to Jericho before Mania. Jericho wins the first fall with the Lionsault. Benoit reverses the Walls of Jericho into the Crossface for fall two. Benoit hits a diving headbutt for falls three and the title. Essentially let these guys put on a clinic.

Single Match
Big Show vs. Kane
Winner: Kane
Big man match substituting for the absent Undertaker match. I don't think Big Show and Kane was overdone at this point yet.

European Title Elimination Match
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. X-Pac w/Tori vs. D'Lo Brown
Winner: Eddie Guerrero
X-Pac and D'Lo are former Euro champs, so let's add them for fun. Eddie became Euro champ the next night on Raw, so let's have it on a Wrestlemania moment. Eddie also joined up with Chyna that night so let's do that, too. Angle can elminate D'Lo with the anklelock. Have Chyna come to the ring and help X-Pac eliminate Angle by pin. This will lead to the swerve of Chyna helping Eddie who hits the frogsplash on X-Pac after Chyna knocks him off the top rope for the pin. Big turn and new champion, all in one match.

Hardcore Rules
Cactus Jack vs. Tazz
Winner: Cactus Jack
Foley out of the main event needs something to do and what better way to get both he and Tazz involved than a hardcore storyline. They can play up their past and Foley goes into the Cactus Jack persona. I personally think the WWF really dropped the ball with Tazz so maybe he gets a chance at some spotlight here.

Tag Team Title Triangle Ladder Match
The Dudley Boyz (c) vs. Edge and Christian vs. and The Hardy Boyz
Winners: Edge and Christian
Keep this exactly the same.

Six Man Tag Match
Rikishi and Too Cool vs. Test, Albert, and Essa Rios w/Lita and Trish Stratus
Winners: Rikishi and Too Cool
Rikishi and Too Cool were super over at this point, so they get the win and the kids get to dance. We also get Trish Stratus and Lita on the card to start some history with them.

Hardcore Title Time Limit Battle Royal
Crash Holly (c) vs. Bob Holly vs. Al Snow vs. Godfather w/Hoes and Ice-T vs. Faarooq vs. Bradshaw vs. Viscera vs. Bull Buchanan vs. Big Boss Man vs. Steve Blackman vs. Road Dogg vs. Headbanger Mosh vs. Headbanger Thrasher
Winner: Crash Holly
Staying with the 13 people limit but shifting some people in and out of the match. Crash retains to keep the 24/7 gimmick going and because someone has to keep their title tonight. Crash could even make a big deal out of being the only champion to retain.

Tag Team Match
Take Michinoku and Funaki vs. Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn
Winners: Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn
Get the crowd into it with a hot opener, let the Radicalz keep some heat