Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cowboys Stadium in Dallas Out of Running For WrestleMania 30?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000
Default Re: Cowboys Stadium in Dallas Out of Running For WrestleMania 30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG Era Sucks View Post
LOL! Pontiac?! As a resident Detroiter who has been to the Silverdump for many events, including WMIII as a young kid, that place is not suitable for a WM or anything that isn't a soccer game or a monster jam. Place is outdated, no scoreboards much less a video screen. It was sold to some group of people a few years ago for a mere $900K.

Detroit's Ford Field is probably where WM would be should it come back to this great state. I think since WWE is going the direction of stadiums, why not Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI? Football capacity of 109,901 and holds world records for most people at a football game (114,804) and a hockey game (113,411) at ANY level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwab View Post
Unless they're going to hold it at Angels Stadium (which I personally wouldn't mind since I live just 20min away), I don't see Anaheim working. The Rose Bowl in Pasadena is a very realistic option in my opinion. Haven't had a Mania in SoCal in 8yrs, beautiful weather, tons of tourist-y stuff to do and see for people flying in, and a historic venue that could potentially pack over 100k for wrestling.
Michigan Stadium or Rose Bowl sounds wicked to house Taker vs Cena be it in WM 30 or 31.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote