Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Last 4 men standing at the Royal Rumble..

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Last 4 men standing at the Royal Rumble..

The only thing I know for sure is that Cena will be one of the Final Four. Whether he wins or loses, he will be in the mix.

That's when it gets confusing.

You have Ryback, who I have no doubt will dominate. I even created a thread saying where I think Ryback could beat Kane's record for most eliminations in one match. But then you factor in The Shield. The Shield's #1 goal in the match will be to stop Ryback from winning, along w/ their other enemies. I also believe (while there isn't a chance in hell Ambrose, Rollins, or Reigns wins) The Shield will be one of the major focuses of the match. In the end, I see Ryback and The Shield taking each other out of the match, it just depends when.

Then you have Randy Orton and Sheamus. The two seem to be building towards a potential feud. So I know they will have a hand in eliminating each other. My belief is just one of them will make it to the final four.

Then there is Kane & Bryan. I could see the two of them lasting til the near end, and then one of them eliminating the other to set up their break up. Or maybe one or both of them get eliminated by The Shield.

Then you have wildcards like Ziggler (especially him since he's feuding w/ Cena), Barrett, Kofi, etc. And of course the possibly of returning legends like Lesnar and Taker.

So, in the end my final four are

1. Cena

2. Bryan

3. Ryback

4. One of The Shield members

I've got Orton and Sheamus being taken right before the Final Four by The Shield.