Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BLACKANDRE'S issues with the arcade.

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: BLACKANDRE'S issues with the arcade.

Update. I persisted by clicking the submit button and it finally worked, or so I thought it did:

At this point I knew that the bigots at Vertical Scope were all against me. This wasn't a conspiracy, this was a FACT! (No Rafa smiley, WTF?)

I could have crumbled under the pressue and entered a state of deep depression, but like the true arcade hero that I am I decided to overcome the odds .
I refreshed the fuck out of that page:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/arcade...ameid=197&st=0

First of all I would like to thank God, I don't believe that I would have been able to do this without his divine intervention. Second of all I would like to say FUCK YOU to Vertical Scope for trying to keep a brother down.

Also, fuck you ...H!

Last edited by Andre : 01-20-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote