Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

Well, here's how I look at it. Let's say TNA did, for arguments sake, try to copy WWE. They copied some actually good ideas, like a black Randy Savage impersonation that got Jay Lethal noticed, or Kurt's famous top of the cage moonsault.

On the flip side, WWE tried to copy Claire Lynch, which was one of the most atrocious angles in a long while.

So if anything, WWE are the ones who look like complete morons. At least TNA aimed high.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"