Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jeff Hardy Hater
Little Poppa Pump

Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater Jeff Hardy Hater
Default Re: Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawActive View Post
Seriously, what's the big deal? It's really ridiculous seeing these TNA fanboys go crazy saying "OMG SEE THAT'S PROOF WWE SUCKS! WHY DON'T THEY COME UP WITH THEIR OWN IDEAS?!". Hell, I read an article that says WWE is doing fan interactive stuff at their house shows now and people are really making a big deal about it as if TNA invented fan interaction! Are you serious?! That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Did you guys forget how much stuff TNA has ripped off from WWE? Not counting all the talents that they stole or the amount of times they've blatantly took shots at WWE:

-Black Machismo - Sure.
-Stone Cold Sharkboy - More of a respectful parody, but sure.
-Booker T's accents (king booker) - So, cause a guy keeps a gimmick, TNA is copying WWE?
-Main Event Mafia vs The Homefront - What are you talking about?
-3/3/11 - Sting returned in WCW a bunch too.
-The Orlando Screwjob - Sure.
-Kurt Angle missing a moonsault off the cage - Did he copy Sin Cara by botching moves or something?
-Abyss - If you watched TNA, you'll see he's really nothing like Kane.
-ECW invasion - Erm, somewhat.
-Bobby Roode and Austin Aries (team hell no/rated rko) - So, tag team wrestling is copying? Good job copying every other wrestling promotion ever to do it.
-The Beautiful People (vince's devils) - Completely different story.
-Robbie E (zack ryder) - WWE copied Jersey Shore.
-Judas Macias dragging Abyss under the ring - Sure.
-Feast or Fired (money in the bank) - Sure.
-Crimson - What? A strongly booked face?
-LAX (mexicools) - LAX were gangsters and booked to be taken much more seriously.
-Amazing Red's masked mexican gimmick right after Sin Cara debuted - Yes, because using a masked wrestler is copying another promotion that does it also.
-Abyss chokeslam through the ring - Didn't WCW do that first?
-General manager (they never used that name until recently) - So professional sports teams copy each other now?

And that's just what I can remember off the top off my head! I know I'm missing A LOT. You could make the argument of "oh wwe didn't invent all of that" well... TNA DIDN'T INVENT EVERYTHING EITHER! Why is it now such a big deal that WWE is using ideas similar to TNA when TNA has been openly copying WWE for over 10 years!
This is just a bad thread dude.

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult