Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
RawActive
Registered

RawActive 101 - 250RawActive 101 - 250
Default Why is it a big deal that WWE copies TNA?

Seriously, what's the big deal? It's really ridiculous seeing these TNA fanboys go crazy saying "OMG SEE THAT'S PROOF WWE SUCKS! WHY DON'T THEY COME UP WITH THEIR OWN IDEAS?!". Hell, I read an article that says WWE is doing fan interactive stuff at their house shows now and people are really making a big deal about it as if TNA invented fan interaction! Are you serious?! That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Did you guys forget how much stuff TNA has ripped off from WWE? Not counting all the talents that they stole or the amount of times they've blatantly took shots at WWE:

-Black Machismo
-Stone Cold Sharkboy
-Booker T's accents (king booker)
-Main Event Mafia vs The Homefront
-3/3/11
-The Orlando Screwjob
-Kurt Angle missing a moonsault off the cage
-Abyss
-ECW invasion
-Bobby Roode and Austin Aries (team hell no/rated rko)
-The Beautiful People (vince's devils)
-Robbie E (zack ryder)
-Judas Macias dragging Abyss under the ring
-Feast or Fired (money in the bank)
-Crimson
-LAX (mexicools)
-Amazing Red's masked mexican gimmick right after Sin Cara debuted
-Abyss chokeslam through the ring
-General manager (they never used that name until recently)

And that's just what I can remember off the top off my head! I know I'm missing A LOT. You could make the argument of "oh wwe didn't invent all of that" well... TNA DIDN'T INVENT EVERYTHING EITHER! Why is it now such a big deal that WWE is using ideas similar to TNA when TNA has been openly copying WWE for over 10 years!

Last edited by RawActive : 01-20-2013 at 08:23 PM.