Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - why has no one considered this?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: why has no one considered this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphsbrother View Post
Morrison returns to win the rumble and face off against ziggler for the whc at mania. Morrison and ziggler are established rivals with over the top chemistry in the ring. No one can put dolph over better in nj than john morrison who let's face it, needs to return with an impact to be relevant. Winning the rumble does great things for both jomo and ziggler imo. Hopefully however morrison will come back much changed and much improved character wise.
because that is insane.
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE