Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay

I don't mind PEEP/Mclovinit so much these days, but it seems like he cares a lot about other poster's opinions of him. Why do I think this? Probably due to the fact that he replies to every single troll that has a go at him. SNOWMAN was trolling the fuck out of him for a long time and he has only recently learned how to take a bit of banter. At least that's what I thought, then he he went and replied on the first page of this thread (fuck your ten posts per page). Should have no sold the thread.