Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post

Why is this piece of shit 13er newfag lecturing me about the rules of rants like he has been here longer than us? Bitch go shove a crowbar up your rectum and finish eating your bucket of twinkies, you three chinned cockshit.

It's like that faggot Eduard_Khil who comes out of nowhere with posts like he means something in a large scale feud in rants that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
and you are calling me the 13 year old, kid im 22 you can see that because i articulate words to formulate thought. All you are is some 14 year old kid who just learned to swear so you do it every other word and pretend that we are all just shaking in our boots. Wow how big of you to make fun of people on a wrestling forum, you must just be the single most interesting person alive. You are such a massive pussy to threaten someone from behind a Keyboard. Thats the mark of a true child. But it is impressive you have been here so long! weird... you don't seem have a reputation that says you are a very likable person though...Hmmm I just cant imagine why that would be?!?! I could say little 5th grade lines like you till im blue in the face, but guess what? Grown ass men don't pull that childish shit. Nor do I have time for it.
So why don't you go fuck your Hand (we all know its your girlfriend) and stop making terrible threads?

“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog; 01-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome