Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: Alright McLovin, sXe Maverick, and that pussy ChampViaDQ, come out and Plaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
If Seabs is being serious, you will probably be banned from here by tomorrow. Bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
do you even read the rules of the post a pic of yourself thread? Because I specifically remember that you are not to take peoples personal pictures and make fun of them. secondly this is a place for rants, just because Snowman Buried someone in here does not suddenly make this the "come bitch about people you haven't or probably will never meet thread"

as for your "rant" op you haven't said anything even close to a point, everyone in this thread is now just a little bit stupider for reading it, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul....
Why is this piece of shit 13er newfag lecturing me about the rules of rants like he has been here longer than us? Bitch go shove a crowbar up your rectum and finish eating your bucket of twinkies, you three chinned cockshit.

It's like that faggot Eduard_Khil who comes out of nowhere with posts like he means something in a large scale feud in rants that has absolutely nothing to do with him.