Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #50 (permalink)
Borias
Searching for a new identity

Borias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new hereBorias better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

If my company required me to give them my FB account, I'll make a 2nd one with a new email, and give them that one. I doubt it's listed as "all social media accounts".

I am NOT comfortable with anyone having access to my account- not because I post horrible things, but because of my family and friends that trust me to keep me in on privacy settings. If they wanted my IT department or boss to see all their family pics and rants, they would add them.

Do you think that your company would tell you that the guy downstairs that has access to that info quits? And that maybe you should change your info? I doubt it. And that's a scary thought.

Call Kenny Loggins. Cause you're in the Danger Zone.
Borias is offline   Reply With Quote