Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#3,271 ·
Re: NHL PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS

Islanders
Canadiens
Wild
Sharks

I think the team that wins the Habs-Sens game tonight is winning the series. Habs just need to focus on their game.

As for the whole Canucks thing, can a Canucks fan explain to me what Schneider did to get the #1 job over Luongo? I just don't get it. It's obviously the team in front atm...

#3,276 ·

There isn't enough activity in this thread to justify having another one for another tournament. You're welcome to discuss anything ice hockey related in this thread.

As for the whole Canucks thing, can a Canucks fan explain to me what Schneider did to get the #1 job over Luongo? I just don't get it. It's obviously the team in front atm...
Alain Vigneault is a moron, simple as that.

Bench the only player who has shown up this entire series in the final game. #AVLogic

#3,274 · (Edited)

Its funny, i'm both a Hawks & Wild fan and yet i'm most interested in The Blues advancing because frankly i'm fine with whoever wins CHI/MIN (Hawks are obviously a better team though)
It's too bad Dany F'n is out for the year. Would make that series a little more interesting.

Edit: Hello hockey fans in United States and Newfoundland, the Canadian sign of let's get it on.

#3,282 ·

Well so far Montreal has been controlling a majority of the play. There was a point when Anderson had held the puck on his stick more than any other sen
They've been in control for the most part of the period but still they're lackng the intensity i was expecting to bounce back from sunday game. I fear that the longer it takes for them to get results, the more frustrated they'll become and make that mistake that the sens will make the habs pay.

#3,286 ·

It must piss the Sens off that there are always more fans of the opposing team in their building than their own team. At least when they plays the Habs or Leafs

#3,287 ·

That's the kind of play that was lacking so far for the habs specially from game 3.

If they ge hit, just get back up and keep pushing. They've got the speed to burn the sens and they're using it tonight.

I just wish that more guys gets inspired by gallager never back down attitude.

#3,291 ·

I would say that a lot of it has to do with how fast the Islanders are. The hit everything in sight and their transition game lets them capitalize on any of the Pens' mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.