Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz Vs. Primo was horrible

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Miz Vs. Primo was horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerateXX View Post
Meh, Miz was fine. He can't make the submission move look any more horrible than Cena's STF. Miz took a while to do it? Yeah, it was his first time actually using it in a match. It doesn't mean he doesn't know how to apply it.

More Miz bashing because he's a face and smarks just love to hate faces. Flair passed the torch to Miz, so deal with it. It just goes to show WWE is still high on the guy and he has a bright future ahead. And it's well-deserved even if he's average in the ring. I wasn't blown away by that match either, but what the heck do you expect? It was just a filler match for Miz to get a quick and easy win. It wasn't even bad for what it was.

It's still beats most of the garbage tag team matches they put on.
Nah, I disliked The Miz when he was a heel and still dislike him. Mediocre wrestler, generic look and unoriginal character as a heel(another cocky young douchebag?) and unlikable as a face(I think a cocky face can work, but The Miz acts like a dumbass).
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote