Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #151 (permalink)
KANA Lock
Humbled

KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock KANA Lock
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Tony is a solid troll. Another troll will never bait him.
This. He's one of a kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
Uh, what?

This year he is the champion. Being the champion is far more relevant than pretty much everything else. He is the number one guy on the roster in kayfabe world, TNA makes him look stronger than everybody else even though he is slightly above average height and skinny-fat. Jesus, WWE fans complain about Punk being weak, Punk has at least taken some MMA classes and has a little muscle definition on his arms.

But back on topic, they did an angle here where A RUBBER FUCKING HAMMER takes him out. That is worse. Hardy will miss exactly half of the build also, he made 2 episodes of Impact after Genesis and will miss 4, then make two of them before Lockdown, and I don't really even consider the first show.

And let's just assume that you're actually correct here, that this is nowhere near as bad as last years; HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EXCUSE A GOD DAMN THING? Does that mean that people who rob banks, or traffic heroine are "no big deal, not as bad as child molesters."? No, bank robbers are still bad people, just like TNA writing their world champion off due to a rubber hammer, when in reality he can't show up because he's a convicted felon?

Notice how even Tony316 has not even stepped up here to defend TNA or Super Nero on this one? It's because TNA are in the wrong.
Why do you put so much emphasis on it being rubber? Kayfabe, it's real. And it's better than the excuse of a partially breakaway table.
78% of the people that watch Impact couldn't give 2 fucks about this. Simply because they don't give a shit about what's on dirt sheets.
And I love how you pulled some bank robber example from out of nowhere. It doesn't even tie up to the Hardy situation. Hardy not only missed half the build to AAO, but they were the last two episodes. This year, he'll at least be at the last two, and I subject that tna puts on some video or something in the UK episodes.
This is the TNA Section. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PUNK? And it's different because Hardy doesn't have a lazy looking flabby gut like Punk's anymore.
I never said that it wasn't a big deal. Just piinting out the fact that last years actually looked as if they found out a hardy fcouldnt go 5 minutes before they went.

You're pretty much speaking a different language than me and mentioned Tony for no damn reason. And as I said before, this is champ takes off season #48.
I get you're gimmick. You hate Jeff Hardy. But stop complaining about this as I'd you're his biggest fan. It's very confusing.
KANA Lock is offline   Reply With Quote