Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #6947 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (feat. Joel - THE RIGHT ONE)

Heartbreaking to drop points like that. Guess I know what it feels like now. Thought we were great today, especially defensively. Carrick and Jones were wonderful in the middle and Rio/Vidic looked rock solid yet again. Rio's had some masterful defensive performances for us this season for a player who's well past his best supposedly. De Gea pulling off some great saves too. Would have capped off a really great defensive display to hold out. Lack of concentrating undoing all the hard work is doubly frustrating. Rafael should just be hacking the ball away rather than trying to counter off Valencia. Didn't look as though Valencia was close enough to get onto it before a Spurs player at the time. Welbeck had another blinder too. Great to see him back to form on the ball and produce more than work ethic. Van Persie was kinda poor but still has moments of greatness to get us results.

Penalty decision costing us is annoying too. Probably would have missed the penalty but we should have at least had that luxury. Utd get all the decisions though. They even themselves out usually but we've had a ton of really lousy decisions this season. Been on the right end of some but the idea that we get every big decision our way always amuses me. WAS GOL's at City and Reading on top of this anyone?

Said I'd be happy with 4 points from this past week and I still think we're in a strong position and one where we should wrap the league up from here when you look at our remaining fixtures. All the tricky games left are at home and a 5 point lead gives us some breathing space. City will drop points somewhere too. Get 2 points from the City and Chelsea games at home and that should see us through. Only other places I can see us dropping points are away to Stoke and home to Everton/